THE HARDEST BIBLE VERSE YOU MAY NOT KNOW EXISTS | SHOCKER FOR WOMEN!

If you've noticed this near secret Bible verses before now, it means you are a good student of the word of God. That notwithstanding, I doubt many people who have seen them have a clue as to the meaning thereof.

Actually, even the texts are confusing and obscure to so many Bible scholars. A lot put the blame for the confusion on the writer. Many say the verses are ambiguous (Click to read).



For the ordinary Christians, many may not have even given these verses a second thought the times they came across them. Perhaps because they didn't understand what it meant at first reading. We often only stop to consider a verse that catches our attention as we read through the Scriptures.


You will be surprised to know that these verses are found in a very popular book in the Bible which I believe most Christians read often.

The Clue: these verses were the conclusion drawn by the wisest human to ever live on earth. I hope you don't assume it's JESUS CHRIST, because it wasn't him; He is God and didn't say anything that wasn't regularly spoken about in every living church. Yes, there are lots of things He said which we will look at in coming days, but this one wasn't His.

And guess what?

The writer was primarily speaking about women. Yes, And I must warn you: it's not in a plainly positive light. In fact, the details are discouraging, though insightful if you discard sentiment. Feminists might find it misogynistic, but a few women could feel motivated by it.

Sometimes in the past, I had wondered why such could be a part of the Scriptures, and what lessons they could be presenting for us.

Now, I believe they are not what should piss anyone off. They might help us all, men and women, to lead better lives. I didn't tell you: it was equally pretty damning for men too. Yes, it was.

Enough of the delay, right? Let's see what this is all about.

What exactly do these verses say? I quote below, with two or more lines of notes to explain in what way I can:

"I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness:"

The writer here refers to a research on the subject of wisdom, reason, and foolishness. Can you tell who is likely to have said this in the Bible?

"Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account:"

Here the writer prepares to present the result of the research. The methods used in the research is also evident here: random sampling of individuals was probably used.



And here is the bombshell:

Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

Do you recognize them? What do they mean? Where are they in the Scriptures? I give you that assignment. Find out where they are and drop a comment explaining what you think the verses are implying. Leave some questions if you have any.

In the next post, I'll try to throw some light into the verses. I'll try to answer any questions in the comment box. Tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Have you Pre-ordered my new book yet? You can read Chapter One of the book free: How it all began. Click the image below if you want to pre-order first. Please, let's make it Amazon Best Seller. We can do this.


Pre-order here if the Link didn't open.

Read the continuation here: HARDEST VERSE OF THE BIBLE EXPLAINED!




Disqus Comments

Featured Post

10 Simple Ways to Cure Anxiety Disorder

Anxiety - Credit: GettyImages Anxiety is a condition involving being nervous or unsure of uncertainties in life, especially about the...